Thursday, January 6, 2011

Perfect

I dig down deep in my heart to find answers about love and life in general. I dig down deep into the dark recesses of my soul. All I can find is one common thing. Love is not perfect, and I am glad for that. The answers are not always there and I am glad for that. Life is not perfect, and I am glad for that. Most of all, I find that I am not perfect, and I am also glad for that. Perfection is not a goal anyone should work on. Perfection is an unattainable goal. If life, love, and I were perfect, then what would be the point? There would be no point in trying for me, for anyone. Trying is what makes life great. Trying is what makes love great. Most of all trying is what makes me great. It is what makes me happy. It is what makes my friends and family happy. Trying makes my children smile. Trying makes my husband love me more. Trying is what makes me, well, me.

No comments: