Sunday, January 20, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge ~ Getting to Know the Blogger ~ Day 15

15 Day blogger Challenge

15 Day Blogger Challenge - Getting to Know the Blogger

This challenge is open to any and everyone who wants to get to know each other a little better in the blogosphere. I encourage you all to make this challenge your own. There is no special format to follow or rules on posting. Do your challenge in 1 day by answering all the questions at once or do it in 90 days. Just have fun!

Challenge Questions:

Closing and any upcoming posts or raffles you would like to share with us.


Closing/Upcoming Events

I could tell you a thousand a million times how much I appreciate all of you who visit my blog on a regular basis, but words cannot really show the extent of how much I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for the kind comments and even those which are not so kind. Thank you for the likes and spreading the word about my quirky, geeky world. Thank you for it all.

Upcoming, you will find even more book reviews, views on spirituality, views on autism, views on art and photography, and my many stories, poems, art, and photography. I have no raffles coming up, for I do not have anything to raffle. Enjoy reading and viewing my blog as I continue to explore and make sense of my life and my creative nature.

No comments: