Friday, January 18, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge ~ Getting to Know the Blogger ~ Day 14

15 Day blogger Challenge

15 Day Blogger Challenge - Getting to Know the Blogger

This challenge is open to any and everyone who wants to get to know each other a little better in the blogosphere. I encourage you all to make this challenge your own. There is no special format to follow or rules on posting. Do your challenge in 1 day by answering all the questions at once or do it in 90 days. Just have fun!

Challenge Questions:

14. Social Networks/Blog Communities you want others to know you're a part of.


Where I Can Be Found

I  can be found at any of the following sites:

An Alien In Our World & Autism Support Network

My ASD journal is my journey through life as being a quirky, geeky, eccentric teen through adulthood. I have recently learned that I was never so odd as I thought; I have tested to have Asperger’s Syndrome. Of course, that doesn’t change anything. I am still quirky, geeky, and eccentric. I also share stories of what life was like being raised with an uncle with autism and cerebral palsy, and I share stories about being the mother of a child with autism. Because I graduated from university with a degree in special education with an emphasis in autism, this blog also includes papers and research about autism. I have included, from time to time, other mental disabilities, neurobiological disorders, and mental health issues. This is for several reasons, I do have other family members with these.

Cafe Mom

My mommy adventures.

deviantArt & Life Is Not What You Think

My artwork and literature blog is where I post my creative writing exercises, poetry, short stories, and artwork. I dabble in inks, pastels, oil pastels, oil paints, acrylics, graphite, charcoals, Conte crayons, water colors (Chinese and regular), Sharpies, and colored pencils. I sketch, paint, and stipple. A lot of times, I also do digital artwork.

Exploring the World Around Me & Photobucket

My photography/travel journal is just that. I post pictures that I have taken of people, places, and things. There is usually a description of where I was, what I was doing, and what kinds of filters were used. I photograph everything from nature, to people, to industrial parks, to animals. I enjoy photographing what I see and sharing it with my blog followers. I wish to some day have a gallery of my own where I can display both my photography and my art. Photobucket also contains some artwork.

Facebook & Myspace

These are  places that I just hang out with my family and friends. I don't post much on here like I used to. I do post quotes daily, though.

Nethkâdasch Schmach

(translation ~ May Your Light Be Experienced in My Utmost Holiest) My faith based blog is my exploration of my faith. I have learned throughout the years to have great faith and spirituality, you must question your faith and spirituality. This is my personal journey through my beliefs and faith. My goal is not to offend anyone; and if one takes offense to what I say or write on this blog, then they should check their own faith. This is just a journal where I try to make sense of what I have studied and learned since I was a small child.

Pandora & Goodreads & Pinterest & 
Stumbleupon

On these sites, you can find my interests and likes.

Spore

Love the game ~ enough said.

Tumbler & Twitter & WordPress

On WordPress, Twitter, and Tumbler, all of my blogs are combined.

YouTube

My original videos. They're not spectacular, but every now and again I make a really cool one that I like to show off.

No comments: