Friday, November 13, 2009

Bureaucracy

The bureaucracy has a controlling hand
I look over my shoulder again and again
Are they watching all that I do?
Right now, they could be watching both me and you

They tell us how to raise our children
They tell us how to keep our homes
They tell us what we can and cannot do
Then they lie to both me and you

Our minds are filled with there propaganda from birth
There is no other place like this on earth
We are led to believe that they are only here to help
When all they want to do his help themselves

Their hands are forever in my cookie jar
Because of that, I cannot afford a new car
They let the guilty walk free in the streets
While the innocent has to live with that defeat

Before we go fix the rest of the world
We should turn around and fix our own boys and girls

No comments: