Friday, August 7, 2009

Teardrops Are Falling

At night, lyin' in my bed
Teardrops are falling like rain
I think of you at first
Then, I think of all the pain

I want you here
We'll laugh, talk and share
I need your touch
To see if you really do care

Hold me tight
I need you now and forever
I have learned
Learned to never say never

Je amour te, garcon
Do you understand it at all?
You left me alone
I warn you, I did not fall

I'm back on my feet
Standing on my very own
You've hurt others
I know I'm not alone

Teardrops are falling like rain
I need you here to care
It can be forever, understand
We'd make a perfect pair

Now you're back
I don't know what to do
All I want to say
Is I really do love you

Now there is a rainbow
Holding us together
As the everlasting promise
Can we really be forever?

No comments: