Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ugghhh....

I’m in a mood.
You know which one.
Yeah, the one where you just want to hurt someone.
I don’t know why.
I think that it is because I am just getting so tired of the bullshit going on.
Kids cannot go outside without being gang beaten.
Kids cannot leave for school in the morning without getting caught in the middle of a gun fight.
You would think that I live in large Texas city like Dallas, or Houston.
We don’t.
We live in a small West Texas rural city.
You know the type.
The one where you think nothing bad could happen at.
That’s not the case anymore.
I blame society.
So, who do I hurt?
The media?
They are the responsible ones.
Society?
They do dictate what the media airs.
The people that our children idolize are criminals.
From the media our children learn that you can do anything you want and not have to deal with the consequences as long as you have a lot of money.
Life was good.
For the most part, life is good.
The world sucks.

No comments: